Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Introduction

So this is my blog, and I'm "Squid". Yes, some of my closest friends actually call me that.

I have this blog here . . . and I want it to be mainly about Bipolar disorder. My condition, your condition, treatment, self-treatment, or just about anything else. I hope we can get some good dicussions going here once things get rolling.

More on me: My real name is Matt, and I'm bipolar. Rapid cycling bipolar. Unofficially, an ultraradian cycler. Lately I've been switching moods drastically about three times a day. My treatment has been going on for the past six years with little success. I've been doing electroshock therapy for the past 4 months with mediocre sustained success.

It just seems like nothing works real well.
Do you find that's the case too?

No comments:

Post a Comment